What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to turn your lazy guitar fingers into lightning-fast, accurate weapons
- Add your top 5 techniques to the Favourites menu for easy access next time you practice
- Get instant results with over 100 exercises built in ready to play along with
- Refresh your guitar basics by learning the most useful Chords and Scales
- Use the Warming Up exercises to prepare your fingers for practice
- See and hear exercises played with real drums and real guitar
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Guitar Methods: Finger Trainer scores 70.85/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.shredacademy.com/Shop/fingertrainer.htm, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: shredacademy.com you’ll also be taken through to shredacademy.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)